the winners Index du Forum -> The Winners -> Candidature -> Facebook Pluginskinlight

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
girvobe

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 04:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Pluginskinlight Répondre en citant

Facebook Pluginskinlight
> DOWNLOAD

But i am not sure whether it has got switched to that particular frame.So I am trying to get that text using css path - html#facebook body.plugin div.pluginSkinLight div.pluginLoginButton div div#u00.pluginFaviconButton table.uiGrid tbody tr td span.pluginFaviconButtonBorder span.pluginFaviconButtonText.Its not working. akshitha Reply Threaded Open this post in threaded view ♦ ♦ Re: Question on Iframe In reply to this post by Greg Arndt Thank youOn Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:37:05 PM UTC+5:30, Greg Arndt wrote:Use your language specific bindings for switching to a frame by whatever locator (name, id, etc. Students will learn skills conducive to social responsibility, appreciation of cultural diversity, cooperative communication and life-long learning. To view this discussion on the web visit For more options, visit . NSBSD appreciates our volunteers who make a difference every day in our schools! Comments (-1) View Quyanaaq Awards Comments (-1) Quyanaaq Award You can give this award to any employee or volunteer in recognition of achievement, service or dedication. To post to this group, send email to [hidden email]. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Selenium Users" group. To view this discussion on the web visit For more options, visit . To view this discussion on the web visit . To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email]. Please, take a moment to offer an Iupiaq-style thank you by filling out an online Quyanaaq Award form. switch to parent frame, then switch to the frame under that).Java driver.switchTo().frame()Python: driver.switchtoframe()Ruby: driver.switchto.frameand I think in PHP, but I might be wrong, it's driver->focusFrame()On Sunday, February 10, 2013 7:34:11 AM UTC-6, akshitha wrote:If the AUT has multiple iframes in it, how can i get access to a particular iframe? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Selenium Users" group. Skip to Main Content . Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. akshitha Reply Threaded Open this post in threaded view ♦ ♦ Re: Question on Iframe In reply to this post by Greg Arndt I was trying to learn the test cases scenarios related to frame for which i selected a website which had multiple iframes.So my test case goes this way,getting the count of the iframes in the loaded web page and then clicking on one iframe and doing some action on the iframe.For iframes that had id or name it worked perfectly fine ,But I have a issue here - how to select a frame that does not have id or class name.regards,akshithaOn Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:37:05 PM UTC+5:30, Greg Arndt wrote:Use your language specific bindings for switching to a frame by whatever locator (name, id, etc. Education is the key to success. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to selenium-user.googlegroups.com . akshitha Reply Threaded Open this post in threaded view ♦ ♦ Re: Question on Iframe Thanks for the quick reply.I was trying this scenario with the following page, the facebook login iframe near the register link is the one i was trying to click. .. On Saturday, February 16, 2013 6:54:55 AM UTC-6, akshitha wrote: yes i tried that but since there are multiple iframes in the page, is there any other way to access a particular iframe.On Saturday, February 16, 2013 12:28:26 PM UTC+5:30, Greg Arndt wrote: You can select it by its index. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Selenium Users" group. Comments (-1) Current Weather UTQ School Hours School Hours Doors Open: 7:00 am First Bell: 7:36am Release Bell: 2:30 pm Wednesday Early Release: 1:00 pm Office Contact (Phone) Hours: 7:30 am-3:30 pm Connect With Us #document … … … … … … … Lunch Menu Download/print the lunch menu. To view this discussion on the web visit . For more options, visit . I am trying to switch to that frame using - index number 4. To view this discussion on the web visit For more options, visit . For more options, visit . Those are the only ways that I know of. I am trying to switch to that frame using - index number 4. Greg Arndt Reply Threaded Open this post in threaded view ♦ ♦ Re: Question on Iframe In reply to this post by akshitha Use your language specific bindings for switching to a frame by whatever locator (name, id, etc. Do not let anything stand in the way of the pursuit and fulfillment of your educational goals. .. Can anyone please help on this 5a02188284
hack para 8 ball pool multiplayer facebook 2013descargar facebook hacker v1.01facebook ihr account wurde gesperrt kartennummerfacebook notification hackfacebook and twitter android appsign in to my facebook pageios facebook app not setuphacking facebook account 2014ios app use facebook loginfort bragg advocate news facebook page

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 04:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the winners Index du Forum -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com